File Submission Guidelines
If you plan to submit your own artwork, take these few steps to ensure your prints look good:
- Margins -- Please be aware of margins in your design - keep your text and important images AWAY from outer edges. A good rule is to be careful and keep essential design objects inside of .125" (1/8in) of final outer dimensions.
Bleeds -- Include bleeds of .0625" (1/16in) for each of the 4 sides of your art. For example, a standard business card is 3.5"wide x 2"high, so final art file size should be 3.625"wide x 2.125" high (3.5" + .0625" + .0625" = 3.625"wide; accordingly, 2" + .0625" + .0625" = 2.125"high)
- Format -- should be either TIF/JPG/PNG file, PDF or EPS file. Flattened (raster) files are ideal. We do not accept Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, or CorelDraw files; if you have these applications, you can easily save/export file in the required format.
- Resolution -- should be a minimum of 300 dpi (dots per inch) for optimal quality.
- Fonts -- ALL fonts should be embedded or converted to outlines.
- Color Mode -- Image color mode must be in CMYK for full color printing, otherwise we cannot be held responsible for RGB color mode variations. Any RGB files will be converted to CMYK within color gamut (range).
- Linked Files -- should be embedded within file because we do not have them, you do!
BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR LIABILITY, COPYRIGHTS, LICENSING OF IMAGES - PLEASE BE SURE CLIP ART/UPLOADED IMAGES ARE HIGH QUALITY - NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOW RESOLUTION IMAGES - IN MAKING THIS PURCHASE, BUYER CONSENTS TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Thank You! We appreciate your adherence to these standards.